Iroquois Federal is an experienced mortgage lender offering various mortgage loans and mortgage related products.
Iroquois Federal participates in the Down Payment Plus Affordable Housing Program to provide grants to low- and moderate-income homebuyers to assist them with down payment and closing costs.
- 5/1 Adjustable Rate Mortgage Loans
- 7/1 Adjustable Rate Mortgage Loans
- USDA Rural Development Loans
- Construction/Permanent Loans
- Home Equity Loans
- Commercial Real Estate Loans
* All ARM Programs have a 2% Maximum "Annual" rate change up or down and a 6% lifetime cap up from the initial rate.
This rate is based on the weekly average of a one-year U.S. Treasury Securities rate plus an applicable margin.
Deposit products offered by Iroquois Federal Saving and Loan. Equal Housing Lender . Member FDIC.
Insurance Products/services available through Iroquois Insurance, a subsidiary of Iroquois Federal.
Not a Deposit • Not insured by FDIC or any other governmental agency • May Lose Value • Not guaranteed by Iroquois Federal • Subject to risk
© 2020 Iroquois Federal Savings and Loan